“I am THANKFUL for…” This open-ended activity page allows people of all ages and abilities to write words, draw pictures or both. This page can be a fun way for families, religious education classes or… More
- Print Alice the Chalice project template page. Select black and white to color in yourself (or photocopy) or use a pre-colored template.
— Black and White (PDF)
— Pre-Colored Blue (PDF)
- toilet paper tube / cardboard tube
- crayons or markers
- glue or a glue stick
- Print black and white or color template.
- Color the Alice the Chalice template pieces – body, face, base and flame.
- Cut out pieces.
- Glue the rectangular body piece around the tube to cover it.
- Glue the face piece onto the top of the tube.
- Glue the base piece at the bottom of the tube.
- Insert the flame into the top of the tube
Here are two new Easter coloring pages! Permission granted to copy for use at home and in local Unitarian Universalist congregations. Contact us for other use. ~ Amy & Peter